Back Products
Drum mowersDrum mowersLawnmowersLawnmowersLawn tractorsLawn tractorsBrushcuttersBrushcuttersMulchersMulchersMultifunctional carriersMultifunctional carriersVARI modular systemVARI modular systemPressure washersPressure washersGeneratorsGeneratorsWater pumpsWater pumpsSweeping brushesSweeping brushesWood sawsWood sawsLog splittersLog splittersEarth augers Earth augers VARI powered by EGOVARI powered by EGOVARI for childrenVARI for children
New productsNew products

Machine operation

DSK 317 gearbox

Number of entries › 6 | The latest entry › 30. 3. 2016
ERIAU LG
Hello, I have a problem with DSK 317. The gear lever has become suddenly very soft stroke. The locking device is no longer good. Can you help me identify the breakdown ? Regards, Louis

Hello

First of all, please check the spring which is holding the ball in the holes of the shifting gate. If the spring gets loose, the shifting is soft and a gear can even fall out. In such a case you have to replace the spring. This is the most common problem with the shifting.

Best Regards Petr Dolezal, VARI Export dpt.

ERIAU LG
Hello, Thank you for this review. Do i have to put the gearbox to the side to do this? Best regards, Louis.

Hello

Yes, you have to put the gearbox to the side. It is also recommended to lock the gears with the pin (the pin used for locking gears 1 and R for ploughing).

ERIAU LG
Hello, Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, the ball is no longer in its place. I'll have to open the gear box, the ball can cause damage? Best Regards, Louis.

Hello

It is necessary to drain the oil and open the gearbox, the ball could damage the gears. Then return the ball to its place, check the spring and replace if necessary. At the same time don't forget to replace all the gaskets and sealing rings damaged during the disassembling/assembling process.

You have to be logged in to enter a discussion.