The Dorotha brush cutter is intended for long grass cutting in gardens with an area up to 15 000 m2. The drum mower is equipped with a powerful four-stroke Briggs&Stratton 875 iS engine with the InStart technology, it is a two-speed machine with a working width of 62 cm. This type is equipped with an additional safety cover.
The Dorotha brush cutter is characterized by a perfect balancing while working on plane and on slopes as well, it has a fixed drive axle, a tough resistant frame with an asymmetric red coloured cover of the cutting disc made of HDG sheet-metal, which enables a better direction of cut grass and its laying into rows. It ensures a perfect operator´s safety at the same time. A working tool of the drum mower is a four-bladed cutting disc – a very robust pressed part with an allover steel fender apron, which protects the blade bracing. The T-Bar bracing of the blades increases an circumferential toughness of the cutting drum and its whole lifetime.
Further is the operator´s comfort improved by a handlebars adjustment in 6 positions, ergonomic levers with a low pressure to the hands and grips with air chambers, which eliminate micro vibrations. Big 8” wheels with an arrow pattern ensures a better pass ability through the terrain. Last but not least, it is equipped with the InStart engine, which provides the easiest starting ever with push-button.
Thanks to the strap holders integrated directly to the machine frame for better fixation of the machine during the transport meets the machine a strict EU norm for safe load transport. Moreover, is the BDR-620DBiS Dorotha brush cutter equipped with an additional safety cover.
- four-stroke Briggs&Stratton 875 iS engine
- the first brush cutter with the InStart technology
- innovated shape of the cutting drum cover
- up to 75 starts after battery charging
- one hour for a full charge
- effortless starting at a touch of a button
- fixed drive axle
- independent switching of wheel and cutting drives
- aluminium worm drive gearbox
- two travel speeds
- big 8” wheels with a GRASS TRACK pattern
- jaw brake of the cutting drive
- kevlar Optibelt V-belts
- ergonomic handlebars and control elements
- strap holders for fixing the machine during the transport
- additional safety cover
|Engine||Briggs&Stratton 875 iS|
|Travel speed||2,0 - 2,8 kph|
|Number of blades||4|
|Number of speeds||2|
|Working width||62,2 cm|
|Recommended area||up to 15 000 m2|