The Agatha drum mower is intended for long grass cutting in gardens with an area up to 10 000 m2. The drum mower is equipped with a powerful four-stroke Briggs&Stratton 675 IS engine with the InStart technology. InStart technology provides the easiest starting ever with push-button.
The Agatha drum mowers is characterized by a perfect balancing while working on plane and on slopes as well, it has a fixed drive axle, a tough resistant frame with an asymmetric red colored cover of the cutting disc made of HDG sheet-metal, which enables a better direction of cut grass and its laying into rows. It ensures a perfect operator´s safety at the same time. A working tool of the drum mower is a four-bladed cutting disc – a very robust pressed part with an allover steel fender apron, which protects the blade bracing. The T-Bar bracing of the blades increases a circumferential toughness of the cutting drum and its whole lifetime. Further is the operator´s comfort improved by a handlebars adjustment in 6 positions, ergonomic levers with a low pressure to the hands and grips with air chambers, which eliminate micro vibrations. Last but not least, it is equipped with the InStart engine, which provides the easiest starting ever with push-button.
Thanks to the strap holders integrated directly to the machine frame for better fixation of the machine during the transport meets the machine a strict EU norm for safe load transport.
Do you need more powerful machine, wider working width, 2 speeds or a multifunctional machine with a wide range of adapters? Have a look at the Lucina MaX.
- powerful four-stroke Briggs&Stratton 675 IS engine with the InStart technology
- up to 75 starts after battery charging
- one hour for a full charge
- effortless starting at a touch of a button
- fixed drive axle
- low center of gravity ensures easy operation
- independent switching of wheel and cutting disc
- jaw brake of the cutting drive
- innovative asymmetric zinc coated metal sheet cover of the cutting drum
- side cover for laying the cut grass into rows
- aluminium worm drive gearbox
- kevlar Optibelt V-belts
- T-bar bracing of the blades
- ergonomic handlebars and control elements
- strap holders for fixing the machine during the transport
|Engine type||B&S 675 iS|
|Number of speeds||1|
|Working width||58,5 cm|
|Travel speed||2,0 kph|
|Recommended area||up to 10 000 m2|