A self-propelled petrol lawnmower with a cutting width of 48 cm is equipped with a four-stroke B&S 550 E Series Mow N‘Stow® engine. 4 in 1 mower - mulching, collecting to grass bag, side and rear discharge.
The CP1 484 B lawnmower is equipped with a central adjustment of cutting height, ball bearings in wheels and a softened handlebar. This is a middle range model with a cutting width of 48 cm, however equipped with a new powerful four-stroke Briggs&Stratton 550 E Series Mow N‘Stow® engine with an auto choke system. The Mow N‘Stow technology enables to store the lawnmower in a vertical position and thus saves 70 % of the store space. This engine meets the EURO 5 exhaust emission regulations.
This model is available also with a HONDA GCV145 engine. Have a look at the CP1 484 H lawnmower.
- 4 in 1 lawnmower - side discharge, mulching, collecting to grass bag, rear discharge
- Briggs&Stratton 550 E Series Mow N‘Stow® engine
- Mow N’Stow ® technology enables to store the lawnmower in a vertical position and thus saves 70 % of the store space
- auto choke system
- central adjustment of cutting height (6 positions)
- steel deck
- wheels with ball bearings
- safety blade brake
- big wheels
- combined grass bag
- ergonomic handle, soft grip
|Engine||B&S 550 E Series Mow N‘Stow®|
|Cutting height||2,7 - 8,0 (6 positions) cm|
|Blade length||455 mm|
|Working width||48 cm|
|Guaranteed slope access ability||20°|
|Bag volume||60 l|
HONDA oil 10W30 API SJ
The HONDA oil 10W30 API SJ is intended entirely for the HONDA engines, whether in the driving units or in the single…
HONDA fuel stabilizer
This stabilizer is intended for all fuels to modern engines of small garden machinery.