VARI 20 TON SUPER FORCE log splitter
Thanks to a powerful three-phase electric engine with a power of 5400 W, 400 V is the splitting force of the log splitter 20 tons. Moreover, it is possible to drive the log splitter using a tractor cardan shaft at revolutions of 540 rev./min. and to transport it on a three-point hitch. So that the wood can be split directly on the place of timber harvesting.
The log splitter has two splitting speeds, both handed operation and low base. The integrated log lift helps to raise heavy logs. The log is stabilized with the pike, that hold the log in the working position.
The log splitter is equipped with a FORCE system, which enables to adjust the working distance of the piston exactly to the logs length. The system saves time for preparing the piston to the starting position and thereby reduces the splitting time period.
Big wheels, the possibility to decline the piston and to tilt side holders make the storage and manipulation with the machine very easy.
We offer a semi-automatic firewood processor for professionals. Have a look at the VARIMATIC 300 firewood processor.
- professional vertical hydraulic log splitter
- drive using the electric engine or the tractor cardan shaft
- 20 ton splitting force
- robust construction – total weight of 360 kg
- stable frame and robust wide wedge
- two working speeds
- possibility to decline the piston for easy transport and storage
- phase convertor as a part of switch
- travelling wheels for easy manipulation and transport
- possibility to transport on a three-point hitch
- safe both handed operation
- log lift and safety frame
|Engine type||400V 50Hz 5400W IP54|
|Hydraulic oil volume||30 litres|
|Log size||38/110 diam/leng.|
|Wedge forward speed||3,0 a 8,2 m/min.|
|Splitting force||20 t|
|Hydraulic pressure||22,7 MPa|