CB-80 sweeping brush
We have used the well-proven components of our drum mowers and mulchers while developing this small lightweight brush.
The CB-80 cylindrical brush is the most compact brush on the market, it excels in easy operation, economy storage, high performance of sweeping and a wide range of accessories.
We recommend to connect the OR-80 dozer blade to the sweeping brush for clean-ing the snow. Thanks to the blade you will take the snow out of the solid surface and at the same time sweep it with a brush and the surface will be perfectly clean.
- 60 % of the spare parts identical with the VARI drum mowers
- worm gearbox of the brush and drive as well, bronze gear, worm shaft
- easy operation, economy storage
- height adjustment of handlebars in 6 positions
- manual starting of engine and control of all functions from the operator´s place
- adjustment of the hair pressure with a system of washers on the front wheel, 12 positions with a step of 1,6 mm
- polypropylene sweeping hairs - spiral arrangement
- “snow” design of tyres
|Engine type||HONDA GCV 160|
|Brush diameter||34 cm|
|Engine power||5,5 HP|
|Area performance||1 985 and 2 730 m2/h|
|Number of speeds||2|
|Working width||80 cm|
|Travel speed||2,5 and 3,4 kph|
AP-80 dust cover
The dust cover for the CB-80 sweeping brushes prevents excessive dusting while sweeping dry materials.
The BS-80 collector for the CB-80 sweeping brushes serves for collecting swept materials, for example leaves.