CB-80Z sweeping brush
We have used the well-proven components of our drum mowers and mulchers while developing this small lightweight brush.
The CB-80Z cylindrical brush is the most compact brush on the market, it excels in easy operation, economy storage, high performance of sweeping and a wide range of accessories.
We recommend to connect the OR-80 dozer blade to the sweeping brush for cleaning the snow. Thanks to the blade you will take the snow out of the solid surface and at the same time sweep it with a brush and the surface will be perfectly clean.
- 60 % of the spare parts identical with the VARI drum mowers
- worm gearbox of the brush and drive as well, bronze gear, worm shaft
- easy operation, economy storage
- height adjustment of handlebars in 6 positions
- manual starting of engine and control of all functions from the operator´s place
- adjustment of the hair pressure with a system of washers on the front wheel, 12 positions with a step of 1,6 mm
- polypropylene sweeping hairs - spiral arrangement
- “snow” design of tyres
|Engine type||VARI XP-200|
|Travel speed||2,9 (per order 2,5 and 3,4) kph|
|Brush diameter||34 cm|
|Engine power||6 HP|
|Area performance||2 300 m2/h|
|Number of speeds||1 (per order 2 speed version)|
|Working width||80 cm|
Set for converting to 2 speeds
The set for rebuilding the CB-80Z sweeping brush enables to convert a single-speed machine into a double-speed machine.
OR-80 dozer blade
The OR-80 dozer blade for the CB-80 sweeping brushes is intended for cleaning higher snow layer in front of the brush.
The BS-80 collector for the CB-80 sweeping brushes serves for collecting swept materials, for example leaves.
AP-80 dust cover
The dust cover for the CB-80 sweeping brushes prevents excessive dusting while sweeping dry materials.
VARI oil SAE 10W30 API SJ
The VARI oil SAE 10W30 API SJ is intended entirely for the VARI XP-200 engines, whether in the driving units or in the…