Back Products
Drum mowersDrum mowersLawnmowersLawnmowersLawn tractorsLawn tractorsBrushcuttersBrushcuttersMulchersMulchersMultifunctional carriersMultifunctional carriersVARI modular systemVARI modular systemPressure washersPressure washersGeneratorsGeneratorsWater pumpsWater pumpsSweeping brushesSweeping brushesWood sawsWood sawsLog splittersLog splittersEarth augers Earth augers VARI powered by EGOVARI powered by EGOVARI for childrenVARI for children
New productsNew products

Availability and prices of goods

KV-100/Z

Number of entries › 6 | The latest entry › 8. 12. 2015
eriau louis-gabriel
Hello, Do you sell the collector for brush KV-100 / Z ? Thanks for your answer. Best Regards, Louis-Gabriel ERIAU

Hello

The collector is no longer available. We finished its production together with the brush sweeper model KV-100.

Best regards Petr Dolezal, Export dpt. VARI, a.s.

eriau louis-gabriel
Hello, I am disappointed, it would have been very helpful. Best regards, Louis-Gabriel ERIAU

Hello

We discussed this topic in the company and we decided to return this item into the production. I believe it could be available in spring again. You will be informed as soon as the availability date and the price are known. Thank you for your remark, we find it very useful.

Best Regards Petr Dolezal, Export Dpt., VARI

ERIAU LG
Hello, Thank you for this comforting answer! Your forum is well for make this kind of request. Felicitations for your reactivity. So, I hope to be beneficiary from the product for next year. Best regards, Louis-Gabriel ERIAU

Hello

You're welcome. Our customers' remarks and ideas are important to us. We always try to process the proposals, if possible.

Best Regards Petr Dolezal, Export dpt., VARI, a.s.

You have to be logged in to enter a discussion.