VARI 432HB Brushcutter
The VARI 432HB brushcutter copes with both short and long grass as well. It is a suitable supplement to the lawnmowers in ornamental gardens and to the drum mowers and mulchers in orchards and utility gardens especially for cutting hardly accessible places like for example steep slopes, ditches, banks, platforms or places close to fences.
It´s advantages are comfortable and easy control and a powerful engine. Thanks to the back harnesses, full-adjustable ergonomic handlebars and comfortable handles is the work with this brushcutter without any effort. It is delivered including the string head and the three-tooth steel cutting blade for cutting the self-seeding plants and shrubbery. The standard fastening holes with the diameter of 25,4 mm enable to connect various cutting accessories from other producers.
Do you need a more powerfull brushcutter? Have a look at the VARI 522HB Brushcutter.
- powerful two-stroke engine with the displacement of 43 ccm
- string head, cutting blade and mixing canister as a basic equipment
- fulfil the strict EURO 5 emission limits
- possible accessories steel brush for weed removal (MiniVedex)
- 2022 innovation – comfortable back harness and new string head
- completing the string with no need to disassemble, the string is pulled through and manually wound inside the string head using the screw
|Engine displacement||43 cm3|
|Engine power||1,7 HP|