The Dorotha brush cutter is as a basic model intended for long grass cutting in gardens with an area up to 15 000 m2. The drum mower is equipped with a powerful four-stroke HONDA GCV200 engine of the new generation and it is a two-speed machine with a working width of 62 cm. This type is equipped with an additional safety cover.
The Dorotha brush cutter is characterized by a perfect balancing while working on plane and on slopes as well, it has a fixed drive axle, a tough resistant frame with an asymmetric red coloured cover of the cutting disc made of HDG sheet-metal, which enables a better direction of cut grass and its laying into rows. It ensures a perfect operator´s safety at the same time. A working tool of the drum mower is a four-bladed cutting disc – a very robust pressed part with an allover steel fender apron, which protects the blade bracing. The T-Bar bracing of the blades increases an circumferential toughness of the cutting drum and its whole lifetime.
Further is the operator´s comfort improved by a handlebars adjustment in 6 positions, ergonomic levers with a low pressure to the hands and grips with air chambers, which eliminate micro vibrations. Big 8” wheels with an arrow pattern ensures a better pass ability through the terrain.
Thanks to the strap holders integrated directly to the machine frame for better fixation of the machine during the transport meets the machine a strict EU norm for safe load transport. Moreover, is the BDR-620DH Dorotha brush cutter equipped with an additional safety cover.
Would you prefer an effortless starting with a push-button? Choose the BDR-620DBiS Dorotha with the InStart engine!
- HONDA GCV200 engine of the new generation meets the strict EURO V exhaust emission regulation
- guaranteed slope access ability of the engine 20° in all directions
- fixed drive axle
- independent switching of wheel and cutting drives
- jaw brake of the cutting drive
- asymetric HDG zinc coated metal sheet cover of the cutting disc
- side screen makes the rows of the cut grass
- aluminium worm drive gearbox
- T-bar bracing of the blades
- ergonomic handlebars and control elements
- strap holders for fixing the machine during the transport
- big 8” wheels with a GRASS TRACK pattern
- two travel speeds
- additional safety cover
|Travel speed||2,0 - 2,8 kph|
|Area performance||1 680 m2/h|
|Number of blades||4|
|Number of speeds||2|
|Working width||62,2 cm|
|Guaranteed slope access ability||20°|
|Recommended area||up to 15 000 m2|
HONDA oil 10W30 API SJ
The HONDA oil 10W30 API SJ is intended entirely for the HONDA engines, whether in the driving units or in the single…
HONDA fuel stabilizer
This stabilizer is intended for all fuels to modern engines of small garden machinery.