The Dorotha brush cutter is as a model intended for long grass cutting in gardens with an area up to 15 000 m2. For the 2021 season is the Dorotha available also with the four-stroke VARI XP-200A engine with the displacement of 196 ccm. It is a two-speed machine with a working width of 62 cm. This type is equipped with an additional safety cover.
The Dorotha brush cutter is characterized by a perfect balancing while working on plane and on slopes as well, it has a fixed drive axle, a tough resistant frame with an asymmetric red coloured cover of the cutting disc made of HDG sheet-metal, which enables a better direction of cut grass and its laying into rows. It ensures a perfect operator´s safety at the same time. A working tool of the drum mower is a four-bladed cutting disc – a very robust pressed part with an allover steel fender apron, which protects the blade bracing. The T-Bar bracing of the blades increases an circumferential toughness of the cutting drum and its whole lifetime.
Further is the operator´s comfort improved by a handlebars adjustment in 6 positions, ergonomic levers with a low pressure to the hands and grips with air chambers, which eliminate micro vibrations. Big 8” wheels with an arrow pattern ensures a better pass ability through the terrain.
Thanks to the strap holders integrated directly to the machine frame for better fixation of the machine during the transport meets the machine a strict EU norm for safe load transport. Moreover, is the BDR-620DZ Dorotha brush cutter equipped with an additional safety cover.
Would you prefer an effortless starting with a push-button? Choose the BDR-620DBiS Dorotha with the InStart engine!
- four-stroke VARI XP-200A engine meets the strict EURO V exhaust emission regulation
- guaranteed slope access ability of the engine 20° in all directions
- fixed drive axle
- independent switching of wheel and cutting drives
- jaw brake of the cutting drive
- asymetric HDG zinc coated metal sheet cover of the cutting disc
- side screen makes the rows of the cut grass
- aluminium worm drive gearbox
- T-bar bracing of the blades
- ergonomic handlebars and control elements
- strap holders for fixing the machine during the transport
- big 8” wheels with a GRASS TRACK pattern
- additional safety cover
|Travel speed||2,4 kph|
|Area performance||up to 1 490 m2/h|
|Number of blades||4|
|Working width||62,2 cm|
|Guaranteed slope access ability||20°|
|Recommended area||up to 15 000 m2|
VARI oil SAE 10W30 API SJ
The VARI oil SAE 10W30 API SJ is intended entirely for the VARI XP-200 engines, whether in the driving units or in the…
VARI Power Meter
Vari Power Meter accurately senses current engine revolutions and also records its actual running time in minutes,…