The VARI 11 TON SUPER FORCE log splitter is suitable not only for home usage, but for farmers and commercial usage (for example small hotels) as well, where it is necessary to split larger quantities of wood.
The VARI 11 TON SUPER FORCE log splitter is a new model for the 2019 season designed according to the new strict EU safety regulations. It is equipped with a powerful 400 V electric motor with a power of 3300 W and the splitting force of 11 tons. The log splitter has two splitting speeds and a low base, which enables to roll in the heavier logs and it is not necessary to pick them up. Moreover, it is equipped with the integrated log lift, which helps to raise heavy logs.
The VARI 11 TON SUPER FORCE log splitter meets the new EU safety regulation. Except for the standard both-handed control is the log splitter equipped with a new bigger safety arm and a transport wheel placed near the handles, which makes the transport of the log splitter much easier. The left controlling handle has an additional grip to ensure better stability of the logs.
The log splitter is equipped with a FORCE system, which enables to adjust the working distance of the piston exactly to the logs length. The system saves time for preparing the piston to the starting position and thereby reduces the splitting time period.
The transport wheel, the third additional wheel at the handles together with the possibility to lower the piston and tilting the side make the operation and storage much easier.
Do you need a more powerful helper? Have a look at the VARI 14 TON SUPER FORCE log splitter.
- vertical hydraulic log splitter for more demanding usage
- 11 ton splitting force
- SYSTEM FORCE
- robust construction – total weight of 173 kg
- stable frame and robust splitting wedge
- two working speeds
- possibility to decline the piston for easy transport and storage
- phase convertor as a part of switch
- transport wheels and the third wheel for easier operation
- safe both handed operation eliminates injury
- log lift and safety frame
- meets the new EU safety regulation
- INNOVATION 2020 - full-rubber transport wheels
|Engine type||400V 50Hz 3300W|
|Wedge forward speed||4,9 and 23,2 cm/s|
|Log size||10 - 30 cm / 56 -104 cm diam/leng.|
|Splitting force||11 t|
|Hydraulic pressure||25,5 MPa|