The professional VARI 22 TON SUPER FORCE log splitter is a top model of VARI log splitters, which is intended for the most demanding professional usage.
Thanks to a powerful three-phase electric engine with a power of 5100 W, 400 V is the splitting force of the log splitter 22 tons.
Moreover, it is possible to drive the log splitter using a tractor cardan shaft at revolutions of 540 rev./min. and to transport it on a three-point hitch. So that the wood can be split directly on the place of timber harvesting.
The log splitter has two splitting speeds, both handed operation and low base, which enables to roll in the heavier logs and it is not necessary to pick them up. The integrated log lift helps to raise very heavy logs, which can be put down to the side arm conected with the piston.
The VARI 22 TON SUPER FORCE log splitter meets the new EU safety regulations. Except for the standard both-handed control is the log splitter equipped with a new bigger safety arm and a transport wheel placed near the handles, which makes the transport of the log splitter much easier. The left controlling handle has an additional grip to ensure better stability of the logs.
The log splitter is equipped with a FORCE system, which enables to adjust the working distance of the piston exactly to the logs length. The system saves time for preparing the piston to the starting position and thereby reduces the splitting time period.
Big wheels, the possibility to decline the piston and to tilt side holders make the storage and manipulation with the machine very easy.
We offer a semi-automatic firewood processor for professionals. Have a look at the VARIMATIC 300 firewood processor.
- professional vertical hydraulic log splitter with electric engine
- 22 ton splitting force
- possible to connect to the tractor cardan shaft
- three-poing hitch for an easy transport to the working place
- force system
- robust construction – total weight of 320 kg
- stable frame and robust wide wedge
- two working speeds
- possibility to decline the piston for easy transport and storage
- phase convertor as a part of switch
- big wheels and the third wheel for easy manipulation
- safe both handed operation
- log lift and safety frame
- meets the new EU safety regulation
|Engine||400V 50Hz 5100W IP54|
|Log size||8 - 38 cm / 56 - 110 cm diam/leng.|
|Piston speed||4,3 and 10,5 cm/s|
|Splitting force||22 t|
|Hydraulic pressure||27,5 MPa|