The PJXP200A driving unit with a four-stroke VARI XP-200A engine and a 120 mm centrifugal clutch is intended especially for the owners of AGZAT system.
The four-stroke OHV engine with a displacement of 196 ccm and with a cast-iron cylinder sleeve will be a reliable heart of VARI minitractors.
Since 2020 is the PJXP200A driving unit driven by a VARI XP-200A engine, which meets the strict Euro 5 emission standards.
- INNOVATION 2020 - meets the Euro 5 emission standards
- ecological four-stroke VARI XP-200 engine
- low fuel consumption approx. 0,8 liter/hour
- easy starting
- cast-iron cylinder sleeve
- high torque over 10 Nm
- new flange and handlebars with diameter of 25 mm
- integrated antivibration mounting
- height and side adjustment of the handlebars from the operator´s place
- automatic centrifugal clutch 120 mm
- weight 29 kg
|Handlebars adjustment||height and side|
|Power category||6 HP / 10 Nm|
|Guaranteed slope access ability||20°|
|Engine displacement||196 cm3|
|Clutch type||centrifugal 120 mm|
VARI oil SAE 10W30 API SJ
The VARI oil SAE 10W30 API SJ is intended entirely for the VARI XP-200 engines, whether in the driving units or in the…
Service kit VARI XP-200
With the VARI XP-200 service kit you can be sure, you give the engine exactly what belongs to it.
VARI Power Meter
Vari Power Meter accurately senses current engine revolutions and also records its actual running time in minutes,…