The swivel log saw is suitable for home safe preparing of metrical or firewood up to the log diameter of 25 cm.
The VARI KP-700 swivel log saw has a robust construction and a powerful electric engine, which drives a saw blade. The special designed construction of the electromotor and the shaft support enable the Direct drive of the log saw. The work safety is ensured by the special construction and a movable cover, which covers the disc for the whole time of cutting the wood. The swivel cover with indents prevents the logs from slipping. The saw is equipped with transport wheels for easy manipulation and transport.
- heavy duty and compact construction
- Direct Drive from the engine
- restrictor of log rotation while sawing
- cradle returning using the spring
- saw blade with the diameter of 700 mm
- tool for changing the circular-saw blade
- hard metal saw blade
|Engine||400V / 50Hz / 5000W / IP54|
|Log size||25 cm / 20 - 100 cm diam/leng.|
|Blade diameter||700 mm|