The revolutionary Lucina Max with exchangeable accessories is coming. The strong HONDA Engine, two forwards speeds and variable use.
with the power of 6 HP, equipped with a cast-iron cyinder insert and OHV system - the reliable heart of your VARI System
We celebrate 45th anniversary of our presence at the agricultural machinery market.
I'm Red Ruffed Lemur (Varecia Rubra), my Czech name is VARI ČERVENÝ (VARI THE RED) and VARI supports me
We present the new products for the 2014/2015 season
VARI HONDA BG TECHNIK CS a.s.
U Závodiště 251/8 Praha 5
Tel.: 222 111 333
14. 7. 2014› Wieselburger Messe “Inter Agrar” 2014, the international trade fair for agriculture and handicraft, was held from 26th till 29th June 2014 in Wieselburg, Austria.
19. 6. 2014› Wimet, one of our representatives in Poland, attended the garden machinery and architecture fair "Gardenia 2014" in Poznań from 27th February till 1st March.
9. 6. 2014› How to adjust the plough before ploughing
9. 6. 2014› The legislation requirements for lower fuel consumption and lower emissions put pressure on engine producers and they are forced to set the carburettor more finely and inject the fuel in more exact am...
28. 5. 2014› Briggs Stratton Company with its domicile in Milwaukee (USA) produce already more than 100 years engines, which are powerful, reliable, easy operated and maintained and have a long lifetime. These a...
16. 5. 2014› The VARI drum mowers pass through a continual technical process of development and innovations. That´s why a brand new generation of drum mowers constructed on new much tougher frames with higher tors...
25. 4. 2014› We specialize in production of drum mowers since 1997. Since then, VARI drum mowers passed through a long technical process of development – they follow strict EU limits and belong to the top products...
Czech manufacturer and seller of garden machinery, established in 1969. The product range includes VARI GLOBAL two-wheel minitractors with many accessories: ploughs, cultivators and rotary tillers, potato hillers, potato planters, spike-tooth harrows, smoothing harrows, tipping trailers, equipment carriers, etc.; two-wheel minitractors for municipal services for working all year round, which can easily be converted from a drum mower into a mulcher, snow thrower, brush sweeper or a snow blade; mulchers/brush cutters with mulching blade (the HURRICANE line); drum mowers (ADELA, LIZA, AGATHA, LUCINA); brushcutters; log splitters and chain saws.