The F-550 brush cutter with mulching blade with the working width of 58 cm is a perfect helper for disposal of long grass, old grass and self-seeding plants. It is equipped with a four stroke VARI XP-200A engine.
It is intended for land owners who need to cut the grass once in a while and thus keep the plot clean; they don't want to use the grass in any way. The F-550Z brush cutter with mulching blade copes with a dense, fresh grass, old grass as well as self-seeding plants with a diameter of up to 1 cm. It features with a perfect balancing while working on plane and on slopes as well, it has a fixed drive axle, two speeds and a tough resistant frame with a HDG zinc coated cutting space cover. The HDG cover is not only corrosion resistant, but increases it´s crashworthy and mechanical damage resistant as well. A working tool of the brush cutter is a resistant Gator mulching blade. The design of the cutting space cover, the front spur and the cutting blade support are VARI patented features. Thanks to this technical solution is the grass rest of this machine 50% less. The operator´s comfort is improved by a height handlebar adjustment in six positions, ergonomic levers with a low pressure to the hands and grips with air chambers, which eliminate micro vibrations. Thus, the work with the brush cutter is very precise and comfortable.
Thanks to the strap holders integrated directly to the machine frame for better fixation of the machine during the transport meets the F-550Z HURRICANE a strict EU norm for safe load transport.
Do you need more power, wider working width and continuous drive? Have a look at the F-700 H professional mulcher.
- four stroke VARI XP-200A engine meets the EURO V exhaust emission regulation
- the solid drive axle perfectly keeps the direction even on a slope
- HDG zinc coated cover of the cutting space with extremely long lifetime
- front spur for good pass ability through the terrain
- low centre of gravity for easy operation
- new frame with high firmness and toughness
- independent switching of cutting and drive
- two travel speeds - 1,8 and 2,4 kph
- aluminous worm gearbox of the drive
- safety jaw brake of the blade
- Optibelt kevlar V-belts
- ergonomic handlebar and controls
- strap holders for fixation during the transport
|Engine displacement||196 cm3|
|Engine category||5,5 HP|
|Oil filling volume in engine||0,6 litres|
|Engine oil grade||10W-30|
|Fuel tank volume||1,3 litres|
|Guaranteed slope access ability||20°|
|Area performance||up to 1 392 m2/h|
|Working width||58 cm|
|Cutting height||16 positions / 5 - 9 cm|
|Number of speeds||2|
|Travel speed||1,8 - 2,4 kph|
|Recommended area||15000 m2|
|Possible accessories||Mulcher front cover|