RBS-700 drum mower
A working tool of the drum mower is a five-bladed cutting disc – a very robust pressed part with an allover steel fender apron, which protects the blade bracing. The T-Bar bracing of the blades increases circumferential toughness of the cutting drum and its whole lifetime. The drum mower is equipped with a plastic cover of the cutting disc, which enables a better direction of cut grass and its laying into rows. It ensures a perfect operator´s safety at the same time. It is connected to the RAPTOR Hydro carrier very easily using four screws.
- pressed double cutting disc with reinforced edges
- 5 pivoted cutting blades in a casted T-Bar
- spiracles in the drum help to better grass removing
- working width of 70 cm
- easy and quick connection
- starting/brake of the drum mower using the into the carrier integrated clutch/brake
|Cutting height||4 cm|
|Number of blades||5|
|Working width||70 cm|
|Recommended area||unlimited m2|
RAPTOR Hydro + AV-650 seat
The RAPTOR Hydro with the AV-650 seat is suitable for demanding users and owners of larger areas.
Additional suction for Raptor Hydro
An additional air suction for the Raptor Hydro multifunctional carrier.