The RAPTOR Hydro brush cutter/drum mower is intended for regular cutting of long grass, which is possible to use for drying. It is connected to the RAPTOR Hydro carrier very easily using four screws. The RBS-700D brush cutter is equipped with an additional safety cover.
A working tool of the drum mower is a five-bladed cutting disc – a very robust pressed part with an allover steel fender apron, which protects the blade bracing. The T-Bar bracing of the blades increases circumferential toughness of the cutting drum and its whole lifetime. The drum mower is equipped with a plastic cover of the cutting disc, which enables a better direction of cut grass and its laying into rows. It ensures a perfect operator´s safety at the same time. It is connected to the RAPTOR Hydro carrier very easily using four screws.
- pressed double cutting disc with reinforced edges
- 5 pivoted cutting blades in a casted T-Bar
- additional safety cover
- spiracles in the drum help to better grass removing
- working width of 70 cm
- easy and quick connection
- starting/brake of the drum mower using the into the carrier integrated clutch/brake
|Number of blades||5|
|Working width||70 cm|
|Cutting height||4 cm|
|Recommended area||unlimited m2|